Timberlink's Cancellations & Returns Policy
Please advise Timberlink by telephoning 01630 638111 of any cancellations or by emailing email@example.com Unfortunately we are unable to cancel or refund any bespoke or ‘special’ goods once the production / procurement cycle has started.
Please note all correspondence relating to returns and refunds must be made with Timberlink’s Websales Sales Team via telephone on 01630 638111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org The sales team will arrange to send you a returns/refund form.
Products not required
If you change your mind about an item which is a ‘stocked’ (Timberlink core product range) item you ordered with us, and you wish to return it, then you may do so in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR). If you advise us of the proposed return within 14 days, following the delivery we will give you a full refund excluding delivery charges subject to the following terms and conditions:-
Refunds will not be given for the following items:
1. if the item was a special order, including bespoke size items specially made for you
2. if the item was personalised to you including timber cut to length
3. perishable goods or items that are susceptible to degrading overtime or due to incorrect storage,
4. loose aggregates, sand, or ready mixed concrete,
5. any item that has been fitted, damaged, or so altered that it is not fit for immediate re-sale.
- Where a direct to site delivery has been made by a third-party supplier / manufacturer, these products are not deemed to be ‘stocked’ products and cannot be returned.
- You advise Timberlink of the proposed return within 14 days following the date of delivery. We will require proof of purchase such as your order reference number and details. either by e-mail email@example.com or by telephoning 01630 638111.
- The item/s must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. We reserve the right to carefully examine all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange. A director or manager will determine whether goods are re sellable prior to agreeing any refund and this decision will be final.
- We reserve the right to issue partial refunds, restocking fees or refuse a return where items are not in 'as new' condition.
- Once you have informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense
- To arrange for your product to be collected please contact us within 14 days by either e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01630 638111. Please include your order reference number and details. We will arrange for the collection to be made by Timberlink or our nominated carrier. Please note that we will charge a minimum of the sum we charged you for delivery this service and this is payable in advance of collection. This collection fee may increase subject to location and product type
- All refunds will be credited to the account used to purchase the product(s) or in the case of sales to the public, we are only able to refund to the card on which the original payment was taken.
Once processed the refund takes 3 working days to get back to your account.
When returning products to us, it is advised you use a tracked courier service as until the item is received by our websales sales team you remain responsible for the item.
Please keep in mind you can also return the products you no longer require to Timberlink within 28 calendar days as long as you inform us either by e-mail email@example.com or phone 01630 638111.
Faulty/ Damaged products
We take photographs of orders before dispatch and at the place of delivery. In the unlikely event that a product delivered from Timberlink is faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or offer a full refund, including pro rata shipping charges, subject to the following terms and conditions: -
You advise Timberlink of the product’s fault/ damage within 14 days either by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01630 638111.
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us either by e-mail email@example.com or call 01630 638111 as soon as you discover the damage, and within 7 working days at the very latest. No claims can be verified after this period. If you can see that the items are damaged on receipt, please sign the carrier's note as 'damaged', or refuse the delivery.
If you are unable to check the goods upon delivery, it is advisable to sign for the goods as 'unchecked'. Any faulty or damaged goods must be returned including original packaging, documentation, and all accessories.
Once returned and inspected we will issue a replacement or a full refund via your original payment method
To arrange for the product to be collected, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01630 638111 with your order reference number and details of the product. We will collect it and either provide you with a replacement or process a refund.
All refunds will be credited to the account used to purchase the product
We reserve the right to carefully examine all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange
PLEASE NOTE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW OR CHANGE ANY OF THE RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICIES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.